- Email for an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The number of sessions and financial arrangements are discussed in the first meeting, based on your unique situation and goals for self-care.
- Sessions may be 60 or 90 minutes. Sessions will likely alternate between hypnotherapy and talk therapy.
Most people are not aware that:
- To ultimately be deeply at home in yourself, you will need to encounter some difficult feelings. It is a part of our human condition.
- Repressing uncomfortable feelings is unhealthy in the long run. Acting out of painful emotions, or reacting, creates unwanted consequences.
- Unprocessed childhood trauma requires a commitment of attention to process and heal.
- Behavior change comes quickly when the unconscious is brought in to awareness.
- Hypnotherapy can work quicker than talk therapy, and more can be accomplished in fewer sessions.
- All hypnosis is self-hypnosis, a relaxed state that gives you access to memories, images and feelings not normally available in waking consciousness.
- Hypnotherapy is very different from the entertainment of stage hypnotists.
- A mental health diagnosis in not necessary to receive hypnotherapy services.
- I encourage you to ask for what you want, and value the service to your ability.
- Phone or Skype sessions are available when face to face meetings are not possible.
I always offer:
- Deep listening, backed by many years of ongoing training and a rich professional network.
- A heart-centered approach
- A safe space for holding all of your experiences
- Value for your resources of time and money
- An honoring of your intention and commitment to move forward in your life. Your self-care is important.